Sunday, June 21, 2009

All the way from North Carolina


Dad finally made it to Seattle. we are so excited! We are also happy to have my Mom back for a visit. We have had lots of fun this weekend and are looking forward to three more days together. Take a look at our pictures to see what we have been up to.

Seattle
We went over to Alki Beach where we took a water taxi into downtown Seattle. The first stop in Seattle....The Harley Davidson Store :)... Dad felt right at home. We also went into Pike's Place and enjoyed walking through a pretty neat antique store.
We had lunch at Spud's, a really cute "Fish and Chips" restaurant back in Alki.
What a beautiful view.

Pike's Place Market Mom made her first purchase in the Market....cherries :) Mmmmm!


Snoqualmie Falls
There are more pictures to come. Eric is the one who usually posts the pictures, so I am trying to figure this thing out. Unfortunately he is not here to help me. He left for Texas today and willb e there for work all week. I am going to miss him!! I am so grateful that my parents can be here with me through Wednesday. We are going to Mt. Rainier tomorrow and then are planning a lunch date with my cousin Amanda and her little boy Carter on Wednesday.
Mom and Dad say hello to everyone back home and Happy Father's Day to all of you wonderful fathers! They will be back in N.C. Thursday morning.
Heather we wish you were here! We love you.




















No comments: