Sunday, July 19, 2009

What you've all been waiting for...

Me with a little belly. I'm finally getting to that stage where I actually look pregnant. People assume that it is safe to ask now, instead of just wondering if I have just gained weight. :) We are so excited to finally be able to call this baby "she" or "her" verses "it" "the baby" or "boy/girl". Now I guess it is really time to start thinking of names. For some reason the task overwhelmes me. When I was 12 I thought I had all of my kids names figured out...somehow 12 years later it's not so easy. We are getting very excited about our travels that are coming up over the next couple of weeks. This Friday we leave for Idaho. Eric's Grandpa Mann (Mom's Dad) lives in Payette, Idaho. Every year the entire family goes to visit. It sounds like tons of fun. I can't wait. Then the following weekend we will be on our way to North Carolina. I am kinda excited for the hot NC summer weather...the beach...and of course to see all of my wonderful family. I can't wait. See you all soon!


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Have lots of fun in ID and give the family lots of squeezes from Nathaniel and me as we are stuck out here in VA with our little families. My mom (G-ma Shelly) said almost everyone will be there. I'm so envious.

Lauren said...

Ashlea you look so fabulous! I love your dress by the way. Please let us know what names you are considering. Family names are always good to start with even if it ends up as a middle name it could give you some inspiration!

Aunt Debbie said...

Ashlea, You really are goig to have a baby. You look so cute!!
See ya soon

Aunt Debbie

juanito perez said...

uuuy!.. amiga te ves super linda con guatita.. ;) espero que todo ande muy bien.. te quiero mucho.. y siempre oro por ti y tu hija!

abrazos

Luisa said...

I PROMISE, this is a compliment. Being pregnant suits you! You just GLOW! You look so happy and glorious... I've just got to scream! Squeel is more like it! I adore you! You are gorgeous. I just want to love that little guatita of yours.

Besos, amiga linda,
Luisa